TERMS OF DELIVERY
Delivery times of ordered goods are purely indicative and depending on the production. After the disposal of current orders, newly ordered products are produced following the current order priority. In this case, time needed to prepare the new orders is estimated from two (2) to three (3) weeks.
- We only use reputable global couriers to ship our product around the world.
- No liability can be charged to MARYANT in case of delay in ordering or delivery of the ordered goods. Please also note that delivery time counts after the items are dispatched from our shop.
- Shipping costs are at customer expenses, calculated based on their destination.
- Any external damage or non-compliance with the number of packages or indications must be immediately challenged by the courier who makes the delivery.
For more information on delivery of your order please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +306974497845.
- Shipping costs are being calculated automatically in the “Shopping Cart” based on the country of the delivery.
- Shipping rates and Delivery companies are subject to change without notice.
- Please make sure to check the shipping cost before you buy.
- Free shipping for Europe.
SALES TAXES AND DUTIES
Orders shipped outside of the European Union (EU) will be subject to custom taxes and duties.
This cost is the responsibility of the customer and is payable on receipt of delivery of goods.
Please check carefully your local custom tax and duty costs.
If you wish to return an item, we are happy to offer an exchange or refund for full priced goods provided, so you have the right to return your order within fourteen (14) working days from the date you receive it, at your expense, for reimbursement.
Reimbursement shall be made by your chosen means of payment within 30 days of your request to return the products (from reception of the returned order or proof of shipping of the returned product).
Whatever the reason for returning products to MARYANT, we recommend that you follow the instructions below to facilitate processing of the return:
- Send an email to the address email@example.com to communicate your intention of return product and wait for further information.
- After our confirmation you will use the original packaging of the product to return the product and send the parcel to the following address:1 ERMOU STR.
GR 54625, THESSALONIKI
- All items must be returned in perfect condition, new, unused, with all the “MARYANT” tags still attached and with the original packaging. We are unable to offer an exchange or refund on items that are scratched, damaged or not in their original packaging.
- Each product has a unique code number which is recorded on the label hung on the front of each handbag. In case this label is removed, no change of the product can be made.
- Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer.
- Please also include in the return package a copy of the payment receipt.
Any such returns shall be accepted solely upon the approval on behalf of “MARYANT” under the abovementioned conditions.
In case your order has been sent within the E.U., any return delivery costs (excluding any additional delivery costs if you have chosen another delivery method from the basic and less expensive method we offer you) shall be borne by us and we shall refund the value of the returned products within 30 calendar days.
Outside the E.U. custom duties and sales taxes are non refundable through MARYANT. You may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly. As this may not be available for all countries, you could hire a customs broker if you wish to claim back duties on returned merchandise.
“MARYANT” does not offer any exchange or refund on any bespoke bag orders.
DEFECTS – REPAIRS
If the product you ordered does not comply with the terms of the sale agreement, you should contact immediately with us through our online communication form, describing in detail the product and its defect, or by phoning us at +30 6974497845, or by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will give you instructions for further action.
- You can return the product to the address indicated below free of charge.
- Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be returned to customer.
- Please also include in the return package a copy of the return email and the payment receipt.
- Any such returns shall be accepted solely upon the approval of “MARYANT” under the abovementioned conditions.
Refund or replacement of product will take place as soon as possible and in any case within 14 days from the day we confirmed you by e-mail that you are entitled to a refund of money or replacement of the defective product.
In case of defective products, the amount paid will be refunded in full within 30 calendar days, including shipping costs and any other reasonable expense charges for the return of the product.
“MARYANT” shall not accept return of:
- Items that have been made to your specifications or clearly personalized.
- Sealed items that are not suitable for return after defects that the client caused.
In an attempt to provide the best possible customer service, MARYANT enables you to submit any complaint at: email@example.com
REPLACEMENT – EXCHANGES
MARYANT cannot provide replacement service. In case you wish to exchange any product, you need to return such product to the company as further described above and complete a new order.
All products returned to the MARYANT undergo quality control.
It is recommended to our clients to check carefully the packaging and the condition of the product upon delivery, as well as to check if the packaging is intact so as to detect any apparent defaults. In case a default is detected in a returned product during quality control, the company undertakes to contact consumers in order to resolve the issue.
Please use the following address for all product returns:
1 ERMOU STR.
GR 54625, THESSALONIKI